Wednesday 28 March 2012

Cracked nailpolish




I resently painted my nails with a yellow isadora crecked nailpolish. At first i did not like it at all but i came up with some tricks and tips how to make it look good and now im looooving the nailpolish :)

Tip 1: If you are planning on using a dark cracked nailpolish choose a lighter color for the base coat and if you use a lighter color cracked nailpolish use a dark base color. Thís makes a huge difference :)

Tip 2: Wait at least 20 MINUTES for the base coat to dry. The best thing to do is wait a hole day that´s when you get the best result, but if you don`t have time the imortant thing is that it comletely dry ;)

Crackle Nail Art Tips
I have used this isadora brand

This was the only picture I could find of my yellow cracked nails :) this was taken on sunday with 2 of my amazing soccerfriends. I´m the one doing the peace sign :) you can´t see the nails that well but this is the best i got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment